Remote Working and Social Distancing Software Suite
Make social distancing and remote working easy for yourself and your team! Introducing our newest social distancing and remote workforce friendly management software module from TableAir. It allows your team members to work as productively whether they’re in the office or working remotely!
How we can help you and your company practice social distancing when you’re back in the office
If your workplace is classified as an essential service, or if you’re looking to get ahead and prepare for your team’s eventual return to work, we have some great options to help you and your employees feel safe at work.
With TableAir’s hot desk booking, you can manage the availability of desks and make sure that there are at least 6 feet between each open hot desk. This allows you and your employees to practice social distancing safely and easily!
How we can support you while you practice social distancing and your team is working remotely
On the other hand, here is how your organization can help its employees – and its bottom line – by implementing our new TableAir remote working management module:
- You can manage your remote working policies and supervise your employees more effectively.
- TableAir gives your remote teams the ability to login and show their availability and location, i.e. whether they are working remotely, in the office, or off site.
- People can also use the organizational floor plan to see where the desk or meeting room they’ve booked is, if needed.
- You can use Microsoft Teams for meetings and video conferences throughout the day. It makes project collaboration so much easier!
- Your remote workforce team members can use Microsoft Planner to establish and keep track of their tasks. They can also monitor their progress and collaborate via Microsoft Teams on the various tasks assigned. This is a great tool for both employees and management alike!
- TableAir gives your employees the option to schedule downtime, such as lunch breaks, vacation days, or paid time off for special appointments. Work-life balance is crucial for happy employees.
Furthermore, when your remote workforce team members need to go to the office on a specific day for an internal meeting or client meeting, the TableAir remote workforce management software module provides them with the ability to pre-book a hot desk or conference room. It beats doing everything manually, and will make both your, and your team members’ lives a breeze!
Check out a quick tutorial here:
All these products are available through our remote workforce management software suite.
See something you like that will make things easier on your or your team?