Reduce “Meeting Room No Shows” and Increase Meeting Room Availability and Utilization
When we ask our customers about what they want to accomplish by implementing our Resource or Workspace management suite of products, they generally want to achieve two main objectives:
- Reduce the “Meeting Room No Shows” and
- Increase their meeting room availability and utilization.
When asked why, they say “our staff are not able to find meeting rooms when they check our current resource scheduling system, but after a quick physical check of these same rooms, they discover that they are empty and available for use”. It is usually a result of the meeting organizer not canceling their room booking after the original meeting was cancelled. These meeting room no shows leads to increased staff frustration and reduced meeting room utilization.
- Digital Sign Service: Offers you touch screen capabilities outside of meeting rooms where you can create, extend and end meetings directly at the sign. Having the ability to end the meeting, this will free up the room immediately, thus improving the resource availability and utilization.
- Resource Central: Allows you to book meetings via Outlook and Exchange and will send email reminders to the meeting organizer, prior to the meeting, thus reminding them of their meeting. If meeting are canceled, the system will cancel their originally scheduled meeting.
- ResourceXpress: This solution sends reminders and includes a feature which will automatically revert the room back to being available, if the room hasn’t been checked into after 10 or 15 minutes after the scheduled start time.
- Qubi: This device allows you to check in and check out the room using and RFID reader card and in conjunction with the ResourceXpress software, it will revert the room back to being available if the room hasn’t been checked into after a prescribed period of time.