Manage and Report on Your Exchange and Office 365 Platform
Monitoring and Reporting
Manage and Monitoring
Get award winning Office 365 monitoring and reporting solution from Enow Software!
Office 365 Monitoring Options From Enow Software
To ensure your Office 356 is running smoothly, you need Enow’s Office 365 monitoring and reporting software. It regularly runs tests and checks to make sure that all of the integral parts of their environment are working properly.
By doing this, they’re are assured that the Enow Mailscape configuration is set-up properly. They do this to take away any concerns you and your team might have about transitioning to the cloud. Not to mention it reduces the time to resolve problems when outages occur. They want to make sure you’re covered in any situation!
The Office 365 monitoring module from Enow is always monitoring your:
- Office 365 Hybrid environments
- Office 365 software applications, like “Teams”
- Directory & Synchronization
- End User Experience Probes
- Office 365 Administration and Office 365 Licensing Management
Exchange Reporting Options From Enow Software
If you’re looking for something more in-depth, the reporting option from Enow Software offers extensive real time reporting and displays historical data which can be used for future planning purposes. What better way to understand trends? This software is a great addition to any IT department!
Not only does it provide IT personnel with the necessary information which can determine the future needs and service level requirements for your organization, it also includes over 200 popular reports. This includes the ability to customize your own reports which are specific to your organizations Office 365 or Exchange environments. How useful is that?
Here are a few other things Enow Software can help you with!
Client Access Reports
- ActiveSync clients, usage & device data
- Outlook versions & activity
- Mailbox access & login
- Outlook anywhere activity & usage
- Server uptime & SLA compliance
- Database distribution and size
- Server patch level, event & resource usage
- Message volume (size & items)
Storage & Usage
- Storage & usage trending
- Mailbox size , growth & trending
- Public folder last access report
- Top mailbox & public folders
Mailbox & Message Traffic
- Top senders, recipients & message sizes
- Stale & unused mailboxes
- Distribution list activity, size & composition
- Internet & internal activity, message count
If you want to learn more about Enow’s Office 365 monitoring and reporting software solution, or you’d like to see a web demo, please fill in form below and we’ll send over more information.
Interested in Enow Software?
Get in touch and we’ll help connect you with the right product for your company.