Fleximation Systems’ Qubi 3 helps you avoid ghost meetings!
Discover how our solutions help you streamline the booking of your meetings and workspaces, as well as boost efficiency.
When room calendars are filled with meetings, and no one shows up for them, your IT or Facilities department probably doesn’t like manually deleting each meeting that is missed throughout the day.
That’s why we brought the Qubi 3 into our product selection. They’re It’s designed to eliminate meeting room no shows. If the organizer of a meeting doesn’t check-in within a certain timeframe, an automatic no-show cancellation process is initiated. This means, Qubi 3 automatically frees up the workspace for use.
Qubi 3’s interactive digital signage helps avoid ghost meetings, as well. The signage allows users to sign in using their RFID security cards, as well as instant-book a room or a workspace, or auto-extend a meeting reservation.
The color-coded visibility status makes it easy to tell if a room is in use.
- A low cost alternative to traditional meeting room touch screens
- A low power option, which means lower costs to run the meeting room
- 5 cable output options, making it easier to conceal power cables when mounting
- Standard Wi-fi connectivity
- Integrations with Resource Xpress, allowing access to Microsoft Outlook and Exchange, Lotus Notes, the G-Suite Calendar and other supported booking systems
Once you’ve set Qubi 3 up in your workspace, it’s as easy as 1, 2, 3 to book a meeting, or ancillary services (ex. catering and seating plans), through Resource Central. It’s also easy to book a videoconference through Skype for Business, Microsoft Teams, or other videoconferencing solutions.
If Qubi 3 sounds like the solution to eliminating your meeting room now shows, sign-up to below to book a demo with us! We’d be happy to walk you through the product in even more detail.