What solutions can our room and desk booking products offer you?
What is it used for? Individual & multi-room booking
What hardware do I need? iPad, Android, Windows touch screens, WiFi & Power Over Ethernet (POE).
What can ResourceXpress display? Room name(s), current & scheduled meetings, meeting duration, organiser name, visitor & security messages.
The color-coded systems are meant for ease of use. Red = busy, green = free.
What does ResourceXpress include?
- Check-in/check-out with RFID card authentication
- Remote check-in from elsewhere within the building
- Book meetings, extend & end a meeting all through the app
- Multi-room booking via ‘blocks’ or mini-floor plan
- Option to personalize. Add your company logo & background image!
- Advanced reporting
Who is ResourceXpress for? Any size enterprise requiring room only status & booking
Digital Sign Service and TD 1050 Plus
What is it used for? Individual room booking What hardware do I need? Apple iPad, Android or Windows tablets that are WiFi capable What can Digital Sign Service display? Room names, current & scheduled meetings throughout the day, meeting duration, organiser name. Green and red icons indicate availability. What is this product for?
- Booking instant meetings
- Check out, end and extend a meeting
- Personalize them with your company logo
Who is Digital Sign Service for? Any size enterprise requiring room status & booking.
Hardware specifics TD 1050 Plus: Includes slim chassis depth, NFC (Near Field Communication), Glass / Surface / VESA Mount, BLE Beacon, PoE+ (Power over Ethernet), LED Lights and RTSP / HTTP Streaming.
What is it used for? Multiple rooms & desks, status & booking
What hardware do I need? Any Windows, Android and iPad touch screens
What can ResourceXpress Kiosk display? Configurable touch sensitive floor plans, as well as other content, including web pages, and visitor and security messages. The color-coded display was created for ease of use. Red = busy, green = available.
What does ResourceXpress Kiosk include?
- Booking & navigation using hot-spots
- Search function to locate rooms by name, meeting title, organiser, desks by ID & current occupants
- Links to other information such as health and safety, travel & weather, emergency exits, WCs, etc.
- Check-in/check-out with authentication using PIN codes, username and passwords or RFID reader
- Advanced reporting
Who is this service meant for? Any size enterprise requiring room & desk status & booking. One screen can be used for multiple rooms and desks.
ResourceXpress Kiosk is ideal in reception area or lobbies.
QSign Meeting Display
What is it used for? Multiple room status updates
What hardware is needed? Any Windows PC (XP, Windows 7 or XP embedded) or Android with an attached screen or TV screen with a screen resolution of 1024 or greater.
What can QSign Meeting Display? It can list all meetings, including dates and times
What does QSign Meeting Display include?
- Information such as event titles, start and end times, organisers, locations and directional/location information.
- Displays company news, health and safety, etc.
Who is this service meant for? Any size enterprise requiring room status only. One screen can be used for multiple rooms.
Ideal in reception areas.
What is Ariadne used for? Sharing the status of multiple rooms
What hardware is needed? Any Windows 7 or 8 tablet or Modulex Screen.
What does Ariadne display? It lists all meetings, locations & times, up-to-date news and welcome visitors’ notifications.
What does it include?
- Information displayed including event title, start and end times, location of meeting room.
- It can display local or international news feeds, company news, health and safety, etc.
Who is this service meant for? Any size enterprise for using wayfinding, visitor welcome and corporate branding. One screen can be used for multiple rooms.
Ariadne is ideal in reception areas or main lobbies.
What does Qubi-3 apply to? Individual desk and meeting room booking status
What hardware is need? A 4”x7″ interactive device, Power Over Ethernet (POE)
How is Qubi-3 displayed? The Red & green LEDs indicate status. A flashing red indicates the room will open soon, and a flashing green indicates upcoming booking.
What is included?
- Optional use of RFID cards for authenticated check-in
- Qubi can be used inside or outside the rooms as an ‘end of meeting’ reminder.